BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
the guys with the LSB M3 from cali has the panasonic... his sig had a pic of his ride and all these brand logo's.... he seems to alway be having trouble with it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have the panasonic and it works great. Only issue is the screen needs help going back in all the time but its a minor problem. Everything else works flawlessly.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Got the panasonic ..and love it! I finally took it to a pro installer instead of doing it w/my friend and myself. Worth every penny! The other one that's competative w/it is the new Clarion VRX-935..the replacement for the ol' 925. The only thing it's missing vs. the Panasonic one is a built in digital decoder for surround sound.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Does your screen need help going back into the tray? I dont know why mine gets stuck. It probably needs some adjusting.

·
Registered
154 Posts
spubar said:
Does your screen need help going back into the tray? I dont know why mine gets stuck. It probably needs some adjusting.
this fit is a little tight i had to file some of the plastic down on the dash peice to get it to slide in without trouble

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thats not what I meant, I meant the flip screen that goes into the panasonic itself. It rubs when going in as if panasonic didn't build it properly.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
spubar said:
Thats not what I meant, I meant the flip screen that goes into the panasonic itself. It rubs when going in as if panasonic didn't build it properly.
I have no problems whatsoever like that. It goes in and out fine.

·
Registered
154 Posts
spubar said:
thats what im talking about, the plastic that surrounds the deck is too tight and i had to file a bit of it down on the top to allow the screen to slide back in without rubbing

·
926 Posts
advan24r said:
Got the panasonic ..and love it! I finally took it to a pro installer instead of doing it w/my friend and myself. Worth every penny! The other one that's competative w/it is the new Clarion VRX-935..the replacement for the ol' 925. The only thing it's missing vs. the Panasonic one is a built in digital decoder for surround sound.
What's the difference in the 935 and the 925? I see maybe the 3 band EQ

·
Registered
961 Posts
srcstc said:
The Pioneer one is great. Picture quality is Tiptop.

Rich
Rich, would you share the schematics with us on how did you install the 9000, the 6000 screen and the DVD player, mine seems not to obey the commands for the DVD, ie, Setup etc...

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Munich said:

Rich, would you share the schematics with us on how did you install the 9000, the 6000 screen and the DVD player, mine seems not to obey the commands for the DVD, ie, Setup etc...
IM me.

Rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts