BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
.....loves BOOBS!!!
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product.php/II=481/_cid=174

i am wondering who has this and is it really worth the 600 dollars?

is there the same quality without the price out there and my car is the Harmon karbon it says i have 12 speakers but i cant find them lol and this package brings 10 so is it worth it...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok, here're where your 12 are.

By the door handle: one small tweeter, one small mid.
In the front door: a larger mid
In the back door/armrest: small mid
Rear deck: large mids
Rear deck: two subs [6x8 I think]

Still, altogether...underwhelmingly flat. I was expecting something magical when I turned it up...however, I felt like I was lacking something. The h/k in my old Mini hit harder than this one....boourns

·
Banned
24 Posts
The h/k in my old Mini hit harder than this one....boourns

You are correct. Your Mini has high excursion 6x9's in the rear, therefore producing more bass.

Our setup does not give you more bass it just allows for a tighter cleaner bass. You will notice the biggest difference with the stage 1 in the mids and highs. You will defiantly notice a difference between our stage 1 and any BMW stereo including the HK setup.

We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you purchase from us and simply do not like how the item performs, give us a call and we will send you a FedEx label and a full refund!

Here is list of what you would get with our stage 1 for your vehicle:

- Front Speakers: Rainbow Audio IQ Line 6.25" Midbass, BSW 2.5" Midrange, Rainbow Audio IQ Line 1" Silk Dome Tweeter

- Rear Speakers: Rainbow Audio IQ Line 6.25" Midbass, BSW 2.5" Midrange

- Bavarian Soundwerks Speaker Installation Hardware Kit: Butt connectors, speaker connectors, washers, etc. - applicable for your specific vehicle

- Extremely Detailed Installation Instructions: Provides a guideline for the DIY'ers or professional installers. Step-by-step with photos!

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call!! (# is in my Sig) :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts