E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering this instead of black because I don't want to mess w/ my chrome side moldings around the windows. Can anyone post some pics? Thanks!

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See that looks good. I think I want to do that rather than the blackout. Yeah, your car is low as hell, what sus. are you running?

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
BronFuFu said:
drop top bm u need to slam your car.
:dunno:

haha :thumbup:

did u ever end up using the sticker logo banner thingy?

Sup brotha... I was going to, but when I got my intake samir sent me the rennsport stickers so I just put those on.... But don think i didnt like your work, they came out PHAT, maybe one day ill probably have them made.. thanks bro

I am using H&R sport springs... the car is slammed mainly because of the huge ass add-ons

·
Banned
124 Posts
DropTopBM said:

Sup brotha... I was going to, but when I got my intake samir sent me the rennsport stickers so I just put those on.... But don think i didnt like your work, they came out PHAT, maybe one day ill probably have them made.. thanks bro

I am using H&R sport springs... the car is slammed mainly because of the huge ass add-ons

:pimpin: thanks man.... love the compliment

and yes, your car is one nice convertible.

·
Registered
606 Posts
dang... look HOTTTT, but did u have any trouble drive it,coz too low? look at my friend's car before,i think not even low as yours

Attachments

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Sh*t I remember that pic of your friends car..... I just drive really careful and avoid every pothole and stuff. The only trouble I have is sometimes at school when theres a lot of traffic while trying to get over the speed bumps (I have to go into the opposite lane in order to get in, and with cars coming at me its a pain in the ass :eeps: )

One important thing I forgot to mention... What I did was I bought the Hamann shadow grill then had it painted at my body shop when they did the body kit. The reason is because a friend of mine painted over his chrome grills, and within 3 months they were starting to peel and chip due to little rocks and stuff hitting them on highways. I mean, you can always have it re-done, but I would suggest getting the hamann grill and painting it. So far its been holding up for me for a loooooong time, maybe a year now if not more. Goodluck fellas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.