BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,263 Posts
dial 1-900-mix-a-lot

780-910-4259

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
Everyone call his ass and do the *67 thing , don't tell him who it is i just called and had a 5 minute convo with his dumbass... told him i'd call back later :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
Craig said:
Everyone call his ass and do the *67 thing , don't tell him who it is i just called and had a 5 minute convo with his dumbass... told him i'd call back later :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
KUNT!!!!!

I had a feeling it was you (the Joisey accent) but I wasn't sure. :flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

·
3,879 Posts
Lol no love it's a fuggin shame when your chigga don't even know it's you!!! Hurts to the heart man :sad:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
Craig said:
Lol no love it's a fuggin shame when your chigga don't even know it's you!!! Hurts to the heart man :sad:
Why cuz it's the first time you've ever called me in 4 years? :dunno: :banghead: :loco: :neener:

·
3,879 Posts
Uh huh nice excuse we supposed to be people... by the way my phone ain't ringin ho!! :tongue:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
Craig said:
Uh huh nice excuse we supposed to be people... by the way my phone ain't ringin ho!! :tongue:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I called you before............ 3 years ago :eeps:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts