E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered, or is looking to order a 330i with the new "performance" package? I have all the info on it if you are interested. It should be pretty damn sweet.

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
I wish. It looks awesome. Any chance you have a PN for the steering wheel?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who is looking to buy a Bimmer?

I work at a BMW dealership, and if anyone is looking for a specific car or is just looking to get a new bimmer, feel free to email me or PM me. I will take care of you, I'm not looking to make big bucks off of fellow enthusiasts. If you are in the NC area and are looking, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do everything I can to help you out. Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
751 Posts
you sound like a great guy... wish i were in the market for a car right now. Thanks for the post, its good to see nice people on this board. :thumbup:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
Re: Who is looking to buy a Bimmer?

BMWconvert said:
I work at a BMW dealership, and if anyone is looking for a specific car or is just looking to get a new bimmer, feel free to email me or PM me. I will take care of you, I'm not looking to make big bucks off of fellow enthusiasts. If you are in the NC area and are looking, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do everything I can to help you out. Thanks

[email protected]
damn :banghead: do you anyone in NY area..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no , but that doesn't mean I can't get you taken care of from NC. We do business all over the US

·
Registered
72 Posts
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :D Yes I'm just a little excited about it. Unfortunately, I can't place my order till I sell my GTI or my wife sells her Jeep. Horrible time to be trying to sell a car, totally sucks :banghead: Anyway, there's only been one dealer in the DC Metro area that has treated me with respect and seriousness and offered 1200 over invoice. Most of the others have been pricks snubbing their nose at me or just taking me as someone not serious and acting like selling my car should be no big deal. :ben:

Anyway, can someone tell me if the leather option is going to be color matched to the exterior? For example, I want mystic blue (damn bmw for dropping topaz), will I be able to get blue leather? If I can't, then I think I'll be going with ZHP, moon roof, and MAYBE xenon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
leather WILL NOT be color matched. Active cloth/alcantara is the standard interior option. Leather is about 1450 extra. I've gat several on the way. Imola red/black leather with roof ,xexnon,heated seats, ZHP and aluminum trim. I also have a white with black interior with nav, ZHP, roof, cold weather and xexnons. Should be here in april. I can find any 330i's if you are looking for one specific.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just ordered my performance package car. Should be here with in a month.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a ZHP with 0403/0522/0609/0770/0ZCW/0ZHP (obviously). I ordered it about 2 weeks ago. Oh, and the exterior is (0A08).

Basically its a ZHP w/ black leather, alluminum cube trim, moonroof, navigation, xenons and cold weather package. Pretty much every option except the PDC.

I anxiously await its arrival, which I am told is May.

BMWconvert, I need information, lots. FAX, email snail mail, anything you have on it would be greatly appreciated. The local dealer won't be getting any brochures until next month.

·
Registered
86 Posts
BMWconvert... so, i finially meet another "advisor" on this board... i'm at dealer 56568 ..hehee

I see you ordered another 330i... Honors???:thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've only been here since november. So honors isn't a thing for me yet. Actually my ZHP is my 330i, when I joined the board, I had planned on getting a 5-spd, but the ZHP is too nice to pass up.

BMWconvert, I need information, lots. FAX, email snail mail, anything you have on it would be greatly appreciated. The local dealer won't be getting any brochures until next month.
What would like to know? figures? numbers? I've got info I just don't know if it's different than what you have.

·
Registered
51 Posts
When the car arrives in April they will be '04 models correct?

·
Registered
20 Posts
BMWconvert said:
I've only been here since november. So honors isn't a thing for me yet. Actually my ZHP is my 330i, when I joined the board, I had planned on getting a 5-spd, but the ZHP is too nice to pass up.

What would like to know? figures? numbers? I've got info I just don't know if it's different than what you have.
Ya. Whatever you can muster up. Unfortunately, the information provided by my dealer was limited at best. But pictures/figures/numbers would all be fine. All I really have is an order sheet from the dealer, and what the BMW Magazine article has told me (not much).

Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts