BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for some chrome exhaust tips, because i am sick of looking at the crappy black metal, and money is too tight for an exhaust system.

please pm or post if anyone has this and is willing to part with it :thumbup:

-brendan

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
I have the chrome!!! But I ain't taking 'em off!! Hehehehe. Couldn't you order them from the dealer? I thought I saw them in the accessories book.

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, they have several different ones in the accessories book, but all i want is the simple 330 chromies.

maybe someone is in the christmas spirit already? tis better to give than to recieve!!:D :D :D :thumbup:

-brendan

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
do 330 ones even fit 325?

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have heard of it being done before p0tpie, so i guess they do!

-brendan

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
p0tpie is taking his chrome tips off, ask him if he'll sell them to you. :dunno:

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
faheem, that has already been done, his tips are spoken for. hopefully someone else is in the same situation and would like to get rid of theirs!

-brendan

·
Registered
28 Posts
There's usually a guy on Ebaymotors who sells OEM chrome exhaust tips. just do a search in the parts&accessories section. That's where I got mine.
-J-

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have the OEM chrome tips for my 325ci that I will be taking off in a week or two to install my hamann exhaust. So if you are still without tips by then, you can have mine free of charge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts