BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has big pic of ACS S3 ART from the front and rear?
Need it for my project....I need a slight adjustment...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone seen the real car in person before...it just seems that the front bumper is actually lower than regular ACS add on? which means my prototype is pretty accurate :D

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,266 Posts
oh damn!!! U guys are a making a prototype? ARGHHHH!!! I love the ART car....oh yea, when I was in Hong Kong during Christmas, I got the new ACS catalogue so for all you ACS whores out there...."CLEM"......u should see if u can get a new ACS catalogue because in the center page there is an ACS ART pullout!!! I have it on my wall....hehehehe....Its not huge, as big as catalogue but nevertheless.....my dream.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where can I get the catalog?
I guess it can be produced if there's enough demand...?
I'll post the pics as soon as I get it sent to me again...

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
ACS3 A.R.T said:
oh damn!!! U guys are a making a prototype? ARGHHHH!!! I love the ART car....oh yea, when I was in Hong Kong during Christmas, I got the new ACS catalogue so for all you ACS whores out there...."CLEM"......u should see if u can get a new ACS catalogue because in the center page there is an ACS ART pullout!!! I have it on my wall....hehehehe....Its not huge, as big as catalogue but nevertheless.....my dream.
Damn I need to get my grubbty hands on one of those.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts