21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hallooo ich komme aus Münster..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hallo! Not from Germany, but will be moving out there (Nuernberg) next year in March. Wanted to get to know some people in Germany with bimmers that have some mods as I keep reading about the TUV there and it has me kind of paranoid about what to put on my car. My car is an American (but made in Germany) 2001 330i. Hope no one minds me pinging them for questions soon! Tschuess!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ze Swiizmäään is in da Haus ! YAaaaa :D
I also chömm vrom Djörmäniee but now Ei live in ze Cheeez & Schoko- länd :thumbsup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I need help...

hey guys,
Need some help to buy ac schnitzer parts from BMW dealer, he can't send those to US (he said this is BMW rules).
My sister going on the vacation and now don't have any person in Germany who can help me.
If anybody have extra few minutes and can help please send me an email or just PM. Of course I can pay some money for someone who want to take care of this.
The parts are preaty small, aluminum brackets for mirrors.

Thanks,
mark

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys. Was wondering if any of you can help me out. I'm looking to change out the lights on my 2001 330i. However, as I am moving to Germany I want parts that are TUV approved. Can any of you all point me in the right direction to buy some lights - preferably online? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,078 Posts
All ebay lights over here are TÜV approved. But I'd just get them from BMW :eek:

Or do you mean bulbs?

·
Registered
15 Posts
What about if I wanted smoke lights? Could I get them TUV approved from ebay or BMW? Also, do u mean ebay.de? Thanks for your help so far!

21 - 40 of 128 Posts