E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate the bluish reflection of superwhites on clear corners... Wondering is it possible if you buy these bluish bulbs that blinhk white and spray then with silver paint so they dont reflect blue??

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eBean said:
just spray a mist of high temp silver paint and it should do the trick. No more blue, light up white. REMEMBER... spray a mist... do not overspray.
Whats the exacy spray that i should buy, and from whrere??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Beckham007 said:
I really hate the bluish reflection of superwhites on clear corners... Wondering is it possible if you buy these bluish bulbs that blinhk white and spray then with silver paint so they dont reflect blue??
I tried the same thing but the high-temp paint I used (made by dupli-color) began to melt and emit smoke. Now my lights are fogged up. It's probably better to go buy the superwhite bulbs with the silver coating already on it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Synonymous said:
I tried the same thing but the high-temp paint I used (made by dupli-color) began to melt and emit smoke. Now my lights are fogged up. It's probably better to go buy the superwhite bulbs with the silver coating already on it.
REALLY??? I thouhgt the corners bulbs are 27 watt or somehtng so they shouldnt be that bright to burn correct??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts