E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
bored.
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mines been rattling, and its driving me crazy. its going in eventually to the dealer. was jus curious if this is the window regulator problem??

--soheil

·
Registered
609 Posts
yes... and i just got fixed at my dealer

·
Registered
0 Posts
mine rattles pretty bad.. going to dealer next week.. and starting two weeks ago, my rear fold-down seat area started to rattle as well.. hopefully getting that fix at the same time, as well as the "swooshing" noice from the gauge..

·
bored.
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had the swooshing noise. if its what i had, its ur mpg guage when it "activates." they jus swap it out the whole cluster and ur done.

--soheil

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yea, the interior of my door rattles and it has to do with the window regulator/mounting clips. I have to take it inn again to get it fixed. Very annoying. Not a very loud rattle. More like a squeaking that is faint but audible esp. if you know its there.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,669 Posts
Something on my sriver door rattles/ Not sure if it it the window or the door seal. I dont really care since I cant really hear it when the stereo is turned up :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts