E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored as fvck at the dunk n donuts in harrison with my boy tonight and we decided to go off exploring when we passed by this place that looks pretty legit, hes heard of it before and it doesnt look bad.They have some nice beyerns and some csl look alikes...theyre also a registered dealer for bbs...and when we were leaving in the corner of the store they had some clears that didnt have the DEPO stamp, so i got excited since bimmian is taking a year to send me the ones i ordered end of january...so i was wondering if anyones ever picked up parts or maby someone on this site works for them...idk, need info/details!

·
Registered
836 Posts
he's pretty cool, and i seen him do angel eye installations ect, he also has long studs in stock ect, Legit place.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Billy and Paul (if he still there) are the dudes i deal with. They have been there for god knows how many years. Very cool people. i go there every so often just to say wuts up. i used to live there when i was into the import scene.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
legit place great prices ,good people ask for billy he's the owner....
haha yeah he spoke to me on the phone today and he was hilarious, he was like "bro just come down check out what we got i wanna meet you man" haha never had any service like that over the phone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts