E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
be weary

check them out on bimmerforums...I placed an order, and have heard nothing back from them in a week and a half, even after 4 emails. from what I hear, they are legit, but it may take as longas 3 months to get yoru merchandise.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hell no

From my experience with them hell no they arent legit. They are connected with KHYMOTERSPORTS.com bought a spoiler from them in july still dont have it, they dont ever answer my emails, I used to be able to chk status and log in but now they say im not a registered user. There live online help is never on. They screwed me.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
looks really shady, they are locared out of germany on the website, the two websites are the same...but when I was selling my bbs rx wheels awhile back the owner contacted me to purchase for a customer and never responded back after I send pictures and a price...but seems that its very hard to get in contact with them by just lookin at the forums...i would stay away if they dont even have a telephone number or cant reply to emails

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.