·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
silber325 said:
Thanks for the reply Gary...coming from the experts...OEM should be fine...is it really necessary to mount it with BBS lugs?? Should'nt make any difference since the BBS ones are longer than the OEM??

Feed me..with insights...

Thanks in advance!!
Depends on the wheel size. We're showing the 18" version comes with BBS bolts that are 2mm longer to give you some extra engagement. Its a small difference, but since they come with the wheels anyway, why not just use them?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I use the BBS ones, since they seem to blend in better with the rims and my silver car.

Also, I'd rather use what belongs to the rims, thinking they must have the right size.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depends on the wheel size. We're showing the 18" version comes with BBS bolts that are 2mm longer to give you some extra engagement. Its a small difference, but since they come with the wheels anyway, why not just use them?
Thanks for the response Gary. I have the 19 x 8.5 ET35 CH..so using OEM lugs won't be unsafe since the OEM are shorter considering a 35mm offset??

True..the OEM looks better coz its black..it will look clean considering my BBS lugs are old already...

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
silber325 said:
Thanks for the response Gary. I have the 19 x 8.5 ET35 CH..so using OEM lugs won't be unsafe since the OEM are shorter considering a 35mm offset??

True..the OEM looks better coz its black..it will look clean considering my BBS lugs are old already...

Thanks!
According to BBS, the 19" use OE sized lugs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.