BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has Hi-Res photos that they want in HDR, I would be more than happy to do that. Just specify how strong you want it or how you'd like it, maybe show some examples? Just post pictures on this and I will reply with the finished photo!

·
Registered
288 Posts
i'm not an expert, but don't you need at least three photos at different exposures for HDR?

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm not an expert, but don't you need at least three photos at different exposures for HDR?

That'd be real HDR. I think he's just going to decrease the contrast and increase the saturation.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You can make it just with 1 regular photo in PS....but the quality is not as near perfect as it would be with 3 pics...Ive done it b4
yeah same here I've done it before with just 1 photo, but its not a true hdr.the quality is noticeably poorer.

privet :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Yes/no. If you're shooting raw there may be enough dynamic range to create a decent approximation of an HDR image from one file.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
able to get anything out of these? Their already heavily photoshopped...

Looks like I didnt do too much color stuff on this one, just left it be

I do have all of these files in freaking redicouls sizes and .psd formats (like that one ^ is 14225x3812, or 650mb photoshop file =p)

PS: Points for who first guesses where this is. Hint: its a collage.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,727 Posts
Please and Thank You (and make smaller) :eeps:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
able to get anything out of these? Their already heavily photoshopped...

Looks like I didnt do too much color stuff on this one, just left it be

I do have all of these files in freaking redicouls sizes and .psd formats (like that one ^ is 14225x3812, or 650mb photoshop file =p)

PS: Points for who first guesses where this is. Hint: its a collage.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts