BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone who wouldn't let me mind borrowing their jack. I want to exchange the centercaps on my rims & as you all may know, M3's don't come w/ jacks :cry:

Let me know, thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Live in norwood i will be in the area for most of the day just running errands.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you near West Roxbury? Can you wait 'till Wednesday?
would you be available on thursday or friday, i work kind of near roxbury on thursdays & would prefer thursdays...should i pm you for more info?

you can stop by my shop in randolph (15-20 mins from Boston) if you want, PM for details
thanks for the offer...would love a pm in case things don't work out w/ Chronic

Live in norwood i will be in the area for most of the day just running errands.
thanks!

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody available tomorrow? (friday)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
You don't need a jack to pop the centers off, just grab a small flathead and pry them out. It takes .2 seconds, I did it last week to put on the new roundels I "acquired" from Dave. :eeps:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
you can borrow my jack...I;m in Brighton. or you can get a small suction cup from autozone and try to pull them off without lifting the car.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You don't need a jack to pop the centers off, just grab a small flathead and pry them out. It takes .2 seconds, I did it last week to put on the new roundels I "acquired" from Dave. :eeps:
don't want to risk damaging the wheels or the caps!

you can borrow my jack...I;m in Brighton. or you can get a small suction cup from autozone and try to pull them off without lifting the car.
thanks for the offer.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts