BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys i was wondering if they released a supercharger for our m3s yet?? i know there was a few companies in the process of it but did any of them come out yet?? and what are the specs, and prices, and link the website if you got it thanks....:thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
yup theres one.............its called the new V8 with 400 stock PONIES coming out 2006:D

·
Crazy Boy
1,368 Posts
xxcosmicxx said:
ka.....BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
wow theres always gonna be one of these...

if da motorsport can turbo charge a euro stock 3.2L 321 HP E36 M3 engine to 700 hp (same 6 throttle bodies and high compression), i dont see why AA which has their kit coming out pretty soon tune a 333hp E46 M3 engine to 400 hp safely.

only because RMS sucks and they dont know how to tune software doesnt mean that no other companies can do it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Just curious, though..how many of the many tens of thousands of e46 m3's sold have actually blown engines? a few hundred?

maybe this whole thing seems blown out of proportion since m3s are such high profile cars?

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
787 Posts
Dinan will have a kit out sometime in the first half of next year. The M3 supercharger is supposed to bump hp to the low 400s. They're also working on one for the M5 with hp numbers in the low to mid 500s.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
tommy if you want the aa s/c

i can get it for cost. i am in a car club and the co. aa is one of
the club sponsors. so if you want it let me know and i can hook you up. we got 3 different sponsors than we got in the fanatics.
hope to see you soon i still have to see your new m3 hehehe.
give me a call on my cell if you want to get hook up. or get together.
bob :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts