BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally started back up www.3volved.com

I know of many cars in South Fl I would love to add to the site, but need people to email me. I also need someone to help with the web design as I am a huge novice when it comes to layout and design.

www.3volved.com is the site. only 2 pages are working right now and I am trying to add members. I haveplenty of hosting and would like to use it to coordinate South FL meets and host out pics or our cars w/mods.

Those of you who know me, you are all welcome to add your whip to the site. Those of you who dont, im sure we will meet 1 of these days and we can always add u later.

See everyone soon!
Justin :hi:

P.S. 3volved is all about south FL BMWs, however if enuf interest is sparked, we can add central and northern FLA! :p

·
Registered
931 Posts
mt3ch said:
I finally started back up www.3volved.com

I know of many cars in South Fl I would love to add to the site, but need people to email me. I also need someone to help with the web design as I am a huge novice when it comes to layout and design.

www.3volved.com is the site. only 2 pages are working right now and I am trying to add members. I haveplenty of hosting and would like to use it to coordinate South FL meets and host out pics or our cars w/mods.

Those of you who know me, you are all welcome to add your whip to the site. Those of you who dont, im sure we will meet 1 of these days and we can always add u later.

See everyone soon!
Justin :hi:

P.S. 3volved is all about south FL BMWs, however if enuf interest is sparked, we can add central and northern FLA! :p
hey im in sw florida does that count? anyway you have some sick rides on there and I would be honored
:bow: to be part of it. im pickin up my car sometime soon from active so ill pm you when im going out there, maybe we can get some pics.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luke WL. said:
hey im in sw florida does that count? anyway you have some sick rides on there and I would be honored
:bow: to be part of it. im pickin up my car sometime soon from active so ill pm you when im going out there, maybe we can get some pics.
Sounds good. I think it would be a cool place for us to host pics of everyones cars too.....that the main reason cause people are always like "yougot pics of your car?" and im like nah i can email them to you.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yop said:
so its kinda like a show off site? or will have forums and stuff eventually?
Show off site for the FL peeps and email addresses for its members. As for forums.....I dont think we need that yet since I know all the people locally and can just call them on their celly.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea!
Might be cool to get a bunch of pics from the upcoming Oct. 15 meet, and just send anyone who wants to see the pics (like peeps here on the forums) to www.3volved.com to check them out!
that would be an awesome way to at least get the word out about it!

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FB said:
Sounds like an awesome idea!
Might be cool to get a bunch of pics from the upcoming Oct. 15 meet, and just send anyone who wants to see the pics (like peeps here on the forums) to www.3volved.com to check them out!
that would be an awesome way to at least get the word out about it!
I agree. the site has been around for over 2 years now, however I changed hosting and it got wiped out. Also I know most of the Elite crowd as far as 3 series goes down here and I think people should really see how we do here in FL. :thumbup:

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mt3ch said:
I agree. the site has been around for over 2 years now, however I changed hosting and it got wiped out. Also I know most of the Elite crowd as far as 3 series goes down here and I think people should really see how we do here in FL. :thumbup:
Sites sem,i updated. My mod and gallery links work if anyones interested. :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts