E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'04 330Cic | '03 Touring 330i 5sp Swap
114 Posts
I'll check my wagon tonight. I've got an '03 325i wagon with factory sport suspension that's coming out in the next few days.
Sure enough, I’ve got the springs you’re after. I’ll post back if they’re in good enough shape. not expecting any issues since it’s originally from Cali and was garaged for 105k. I’ve not had to deal with any rust anywhere else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for confirming. Did they come out yet and if so, what shape are they in? Also, I'm curious, what are you replacing them with?
they’re in pretty good shape. There’s very little paint issue or rust, but there is a small amount right where the spring touches the upper pad.

I’ve got the eibach pro line springs going in with a 30mm pad to undo most of the rear lowering - it looks to be maybe .25” or .5” lower side by side, but the pro line springs are a little stiffer than factory. I’ve got the same springs and dampers on my convertible and love it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
they’re in pretty good shape. There’s very little paint issue or rust, but there is a small amount right where the spring touches the upper pad.

I’ve got the eibach pro line springs going in with a 30mm pad to undo most of the rear lowering - it looks to be maybe .25” or .5” lower side by side, but the pro line springs are a little stiffer than factory. I’ve got the same springs and dampers on my convertible and love it.
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Coil spring Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Silver Rim Grey
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

1 - 4 of 4 Posts