E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident CF Whore
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering.
I always see a lack of modded Euros (or non-FF as a matter of fact) on the road and was just wondering if you guys actually exist.
I wanted to meet some Hawaii fanatics.

·
Registered
184 Posts
gmhl10 said:
Just wondering.
I always see a lack of modded Euros (or non-FF as a matter of fact) on the road and was just wondering if you guys actually exist.
I live in the bay area but Im from Oahu...does that count? :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
gmhl10 said:
Just wondering.
...Born and raised in Hawaii but transplanted here in the Pacific Northwest.

·
Resident CF Whore
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's nice to see you guys.
Actually, I wanted to see if anyone on the forum was physically in Honolulu.
I'm interested in meeting up with the few there when I go back to Oahu in Feb.

·
Registered
184 Posts
E46 POWER said:
Me..on Oahu...
I must admit..m3s come by very seldom in the 808. If only I could bring my car back...I would love to take it for a nice spin around the island, take some nice pictures, and chow down with some kama'ainas! You must be one of like 10 people who have an m3 on Oahu. Would love to see your cars when I come home in the summer! :thumbup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
On Oahu, in town. I always see the same modded M3's (2 black w/black wheels, 1 AW w/ silver wheels, 1 silver w/ ssr gt3s). I'm starting to see more and more m3's pop up now.. stock tho, with old ppl driving :(

i notice there are quite alot of modded out E36's, but E46 is rare. let's meet up! haha wishful thinking..

·
Resident CF Whore
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
calledigital said:
On Oahu, in town. I always see the same modded M3's (2 black w/black wheels, 1 AW w/ silver wheels, 1 silver w/ ssr gt3s). I'm starting to see more and more m3's pop up now.. stock tho, with old ppl driving :(

i notice there are quite alot of modded out E36's, but E46 is rare. let's meet up! haha wishful thinking..
Yea, let's meet up!
I would love to meet some new people with E46s.
Unfortunately, my E46 will not be with me in Hawaii.
I can still meet up with you guys though.
I'll bring either the Porsche Cayenne Turbo or the S55 AMG :thumbup: .
I should be in Hawaii either beginning or mid February.

·
Registered
864 Posts
im out here for vacation untill Jan 3rd....ive seen a few modded m's a lsb with ssr's (i think) they definatley werent stock they had a nice lip on em. and an aw with black wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts