BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
And Makdawg2, no it wasn't that E46. I was going to purchase initially a white one from a guy in CT, but then started looking because he was not a motivated seller. Then eventually I fell into an E90 that was setup the way I wanted it and ended up buying that one.

·
Registered
281 Posts
SLC here...it's slowly but surely getting warmer...let's do something!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Might be moving to Utah in few months. Definitely a different culture from Cali where I'm from. Have to get use to the state liquor store, and last call time. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Might be moving to Utah in few months. Definitely a different culture from Cali where I'm from. Have to get use to the state liquor store, and last call time. lol
LOL I don't drink but I agree. Either way if you do move here welcome to Utah!

On a different note. I finally pulled the trigger on an ///M3! Just got back this morning. Picked it up from Cali from a fellow forum member on ///M3 forum.net. Specs: 2004 Silver Gray SMG real oem ZCP wheels (hot damn are they sexy) Aurora 60 LED angel eyes and BSW speaker upgrade with woofer. Is it wrong to love a car so much...?

Photos aren't uploading from iPad...

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
LOL I don't drink but I agree. Either way if you do move here welcome to Utah!

On a different note. I finally pulled the trigger on an ///M3! Just got back this morning. Picked it up from Cali from a fellow forum member on ///M3 forum.net. Specs: 2004 Silver Gray SMG real oem ZCP wheels (hot damn are they sexy) Aurora 60 LED angel eyes and BSW speaker upgrade with woofer. Is it wrong to love a car so much...?

Photos aren't uploading from iPad...
Love your car! How many miles on it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello fellow enthusiasts, I'm chiming in from Clearfield, UT. I currently have an 02 ///M3 vert. I'd be down for a cruise now that summer's showing itself.

Here's a photo of mine:

And yes, the headlight eyebrows are gone...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a ZHP in SLC and would like to get an inspection done by a 3rd party prior to flying from Minneapolis.

What's the best shop in SLC to use?

Thanks!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts