BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
I didn't really care, but sorta felt ripped off. I don't drink much, but when I do, I at least expect a good drink. Paid $12 for a drink and it was the worst thing ever. Then the manager came along and told me what the rules were. Oh well. Still love visiting. The parks and stuff are awesome. Always have a good time when I go.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm not much of a drinker either, but do enjoy an occasional car bomb.

Here, if you buy a 12 pk, you can just carry it out of the store, but a 6 pack has to be placed in a bag. Supposedly to keep the kiddies from seeing the container. Like they don't know whats in the bag. :facepalm:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Utah alcohol sucks lol. I'm not 21 till next month but if I'm gonna drink it's gotta be bought on base.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mutatedjellyfish, nope. But congrats on your purchase. I'm looking at a specific E46 M3, and working on the details now. Should have it sitting in my garage by the end of the month! I will post pics when it arrives. Post up a pic of your new toy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from SLC! Master, Hope your M3 purchase works out. I'm in the same boat :( waiting on an 05 ZCP M3. Hopefully will be in by the end of the month... I hate waiting. Excited to see your pics of the ///M when you pick it up!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts