BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be placing an order for a March/April production car. Since BMW is replacing topaz and steel gray with mystic blue and silver gray, anybody have any thoughts on what the new colors might look like??

·
Owner
4,044 Posts
Oh No!!! Topaz Blue & Steel Grey are two of the hottest colors! Why the fock would BMW be so stupid to get rid of these colors???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, I want to know what Silver Grey looks like! I might change my M3 that's on order to it.;)

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
Is Titanium Silver still going to be offered?? Obviously this proves what color was better and what color was not hahha j/k :D

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
i thought topaz blue and steel grey were two of their best colors. my moms x5 is topaz and its sick. just one more bullet bmw is putting in their foot!!

·
Banned
576 Posts
Impulss said:
Is Titanium Silver still going to be offered?? Obviously this proves what color was better and what color was not hahha j/k :D
rite on

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well POO!!!

I was hoping to order my 330 in Topaz Blue. Very hot color, but the only thing that will make me happy about Mystic Blue is if it's very close to LeMans Blue.... still won't be a LeMans Blue M5, but I can keep dreaming :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just in time...

Wow, thank god I got my Topaz Blue sedan before they dumped the color. From that pic ezsce46 posted Mystic Blue looks a lot like Orient Blue (but it's still hard to tell). Topaz looks good even when it's dirty, but oh so nice when clean...

·
Registered
228 Posts
BMW is on crack !!

I don't understand why they are discontinuing such beautiful colors !!! I get soooooo many compliments on my Topaz and I think Steel Gray is hellaa tight too !! I guess BMW must be lookin @ some "numbers / demand" of the above 2 colors...oh well... badddd decision to discontinue Topaz....

Well that raises ( i hope ; for the "appreciative people" ! ) my car's value >> coz only so many Topaz Blue M3 convts with Blue Tops were manufactured :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
the colors in BMW's ads usually do not depict actual color representation. I remember when i was shoppin for the M3 in the year 2000, Laguna Seca looked extremley different than it appeared in person.

I think this its great Topaz was only offered for less than 2 years for M Models :) BMW creates more Blue's than the ocean..lol

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
John from jersey said:
the colors in BMW's ads usually do not depict actual color representation. I remember when i was shoppin for the M3 in the year 2000, Laguna Seca looked extremley different than it appeared in person.

I think this its great Topaz was only offered for less than 2 years for M Models :) BMW creates more Blue's than the ocean..lol
Yes they do, I don't mind if they discontinue the color becuae that means there will be less on th roads :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts