BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Registered User
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<< Any hook-ups at any So. Cali BMW service department (reward)?? >>>

>>> need to get a good price on someone to check why my engine light is "on"-- one dealership is asking $200 just for the freakin' diagnosis! Any of you have good friends that does service for our e46's??

I work for a very large car magazine publisher, which many of you have read and subscribe to! PLEASE HELP!! believe me, your generousity will not be overlooked! PLEASE PM ME w/ your contact!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,188 Posts
talk to RUSS DILLEY @ crevier bmw

tell him kev with a fixed up silver 330ci referred you, he hooked my friend up with free alarm activation when it normally costs 50 bucks.

let's hope he can hook u up too :)

·
Senior Registered User
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm, Crevier bmw sounds pretty promising-- I have appt on Thurs. but this IS the dealership that said the diagonsis was going to be around the $200 range?! Kev- pm me your last name, your relationship with Russ and your phone #. thanks :thumbup:

·
Senior Registered User
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO freakin way!! my engine light came off after i pumped it full of premium gas??! Dam, but thanks for the suggestion guys... i need a new service dealership anyway-- i'll let you know who did a good recommendation when i get my next tune up. thanks :thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,188 Posts
AMG EATER said:
NO freakin way!! my engine light came off after i pumped it full of premium gas??! Dam, but thanks for the suggestion guys... i need a new service dealership anyway-- i'll let you know who did a good recommendation when i get my next tune up. thanks :thumbup:
don't tell me you haven't been using premium gas, our car REQUIRES premium gas

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,115 Posts
e46boy said:

don't tell me you haven't been using premium gas, our car REQUIRES premium gas
:werd:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Re: <<< Any hook-ups at any So. Cali BMW service department (reward)?? >>>

AMG EATER said:
>>> need to get a good price on someone to check why my engine light is "on"-- one dealership is asking $200 just for the freakin' diagnosis! Any of you have good friends that does service for our e46's??

I work for a very large car magazine publisher, which many of you have read and subscribe to! PLEASE HELP!! believe me, your generousity will not be overlooked! PLEASE PM ME w/ your contact!
:thumbup: :thumbup:
CHECK YOUR PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts