E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
orange county area who knows how to fix the dot matrix issue? What type of tint did you guys get? metallic or titanium or other? I heard titanium is easier to fade than metallic, is it true? My friends refer me to a place called tint connection in newport beach, anyone know about this shop? Thanx

·
call me kev :D
5,512 Posts
i know like 10 cars that got tinted at tint connection, they are awesome, i did my tint there.. although they don't really have a solution for the dot matrix problem

they use solargard tint

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, my friends who referred me to tint connection have hondas and acuras. They say that place does excellent job but their cars dont have the dot matrix issue like us. And i heard they only use solargard metallic film. I am just trying to get some info to decide wether i should get it done there or not...Any shops in Socal have solution for the dot matrix? Should i stay from metallic tint? Thanx though for any comments =)

·
Registered
0 Posts
classic auto tint in orange, ask for lance... great service and great quality work... they use lumar tint and have a great insurance policy on their tints

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.