E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TWC Alumni
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a shop in NY that could change my transmission oil that either has a lift that could accomodate extremely low cars or ones with the underground bays (preferred) where they don't even have to jack up the car. I probrably have about 2-2.5" clearance up front with my ACS lip so not all underground bays would work either cause most have a lip that sticks up from the ground. I could do it myself but i rather pay someone 20 bucks (i have my own oil) and not get dirty :)

Thanks,

Alan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alan L. said:
Looking for a shop in NY that could change my transmission oil that either has a lift that could accomodate extremely low cars or ones with the underground bays (preferred) where they don't even have to jack up the car. I probrably have about 2-2.5" clearance up front with my ACS lip so not all underground bays would work either cause most have a lip that sticks up from the ground. I could do it myself but i rather pay someone 20 bucks (i have my own oil) and not get dirty :)

Thanks,

Alan
Alan did you ask John at Ultrasounds if he knew anyone?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had RPM Racing change my tranny oil.
Alan L. said:

Thanks,

Alan

·
TWC Alumni
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ben was my first choice but they don't open during the weekends. How much did RPM charge you Airben? I've done it before and its faster than a oil change.....just need a lift.

·
needs a new sig...
4,495 Posts
honestly, go to sears buy 2 jacks and jack up the front of the car do the gear oil change and return the jacks

·
Registered
267 Posts
RPM RPM RPM
They're awesome, and not too pricey. I just got alot of work done there yesterday and they did great job (UCC Short shifter,pedals,knob/ebrake, Fender Roll, Gruppe M intake). When i walked into the garage, there was a 98 Diablo, and 2 360 novitek modenas there, they are a very reputable company, seemed like experienced workers too. ALL WORK IS GAURANTEED AS WELL!

www.rpmracinginc.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts