BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good bodyshop in NYC or even close by like in jersey or something? I heard C&D autobody supposely be one of the BEST around jersey, but they charge WAY too much for the work...and they said they wont modify an OEM M3 Bumper to fit on a 330....so if anyone knows of a good shop, let me know thanks....

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
i have used an excellent shop in queens..i will get the info in the AM for you..they specialize in BMW..they advertise in Roundel all the time..they are a bit procey but their work is amazing and you can eat off the floor of the body shop

·
Flying Monkey Herder
443 Posts
Small Car Collision
15402 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
Tel: (718)-445-0070

BMW of manhattan uses them, they also handle VPC overflow.
great shop, they use Glasurit paint.
a little pricey though, when i had a close encounter with a guard rail, it cost $2700 for a new fender and to repair and repaint the entire driver's side (front fender, drivers door, rear passenger door, rear 1/4 panel)
they even matched the factory orange peel :)
perfect job

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
Orient330iNYC said:
Small Car Collision
15402 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
Tel: (718)-445-0070

BMW of manhattan uses them, they also handle VPC overflow.
great shop, they use Glasurit paint.
a little pricey though, when i had a close encounter with a guard rail, it cost $2700 for a new fender and to repair and repaint the entire driver's side (front fender, drivers door, rear passenger door, rear 1/4 panel)
they even matched the factory orange peel :)
perfect job
YEP..thats the place i was going to send him too.. i jut didnt have the info in front of me

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Hey Brian,

I finally see you on here. By the way, this is Chris. I'm not really familiar with any bodyshops in the tri-state area.

ttyl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts