BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2,263 Posts
buy a hello kitty to hang from your mirror

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
check your mail in a few weeks. Get ready for some rabbit stew

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
David328Ci said:

I already got one. I'm gonna get some Pichacho seat covers next! :eek: :lmao:
That's just straight up :pimpin: !! Didn't someone actually have tweety bird seat covers?

·
call me kev :D
6,181 Posts
Amir said:

That's just straight up :pimpin: !! Didn't someone actually have tweety bird seat covers?
LOL.. yeah that's my friend and he said the chicks dig it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
99% Stock
1,123 Posts
How about some fuel system cleaner, the expensive ones. The Z-something brand, that comes in like little test tubes?

·
blackonblack
269 Posts
66164321 said:
i am of the purchasing the lite emittion diode winshield wiper nozzlers. can be had vry cheap less of the 30 doller u like to spend. u can be seeing of them at the websights http://shop.store.yahoo.com/rodi/litwinwasneo.html
I can't believe you would even consider putting these on your bimmer. But after looking at your wing and rear lights, its all part of the equation...

sig.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
micky Ds

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
soheil has tweety bird seat covers! those must be at the meet sunday!!!

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
DIY paint your engine cover, that is real cheap. silvervisions are under 30 if u dont have them, or if ur fogs dont match ur xenons, u can get those 9006 superwhites for about 17 a pair

-brendan

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
doughsun said:
i thought soheil was gonna be in big bear this weekend?
i'm pretty sure he is, but i guess it works out for the best, otherwise we'd have everyone biting his style w/ the tweety bird seat covers :lmao:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do not buy those stupid Diods

If that isnt Rice i dont know what is.. Do NOT kill your bmw with that honda civic ****.. have a little respect.
:thumbdwn: :banghead:

66164321 said:
i am of the purchasing the lite emittion diode winshield wiper nozzlers. can be had vry cheap less of the 30 doller u like to spend. u can be seeing of them at the websights http://shop.store.yahoo.com/rodi/litwinwasneo.html

1 - 20 of 24 Posts