BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very new to the BMW world, I'm a old VW fan. I was wondering if there are any free or cheap mods that people do to there bmw's. Thanks for any Info!!

·
A Flammable Plumber
4,735 Posts
are u refering as in performance wise only or also styling?? clear front and side markers are about the only things i can think of right now that wont cost u a lot

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,661 Posts
Fluid said:
I'm very new to the BMW world, I'm a old VW fan. I was wondering if there are any free or cheap mods that people do to there bmw's. Thanks for any Info!!
Mod for what? Look? Performance? Just different? DIY fun? anyway, some for your ocnsideration:

Manual shift? Clutch Stop : ~$20 shipped
Resonator removal ~$80
DIY garage door opener: <$10 + ~45 minutes
CDV replacement: ~$50. $0 if just to remove it.

Got to go, I'll let others to chime in...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wagon Man said:
Mod for what? Look? Performance? Just different? DIY fun? anyway, some for your ocnsideration:

Manual shift? Clutch Stop : ~$20 shipped
Resonator removal ~$80
DIY garage door opener: <$10 + ~45 minutes
CDV replacement: ~$50. $0 if just to remove it.

Got to go, I'll let others to chime in...
Anything really, I will defint do the light wheres agood place to get them?. What is the CDV Removel?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Fluid said:
Anything really, I will defint do the light wheres agood place to get them?. What is the CDV Removel?
check out www.my330i.com for the cdv removal. it basically smoothens your shifts (especially when u go to 1 - 2)

for $55, you can replace your interior lights with a xenon look (www.jlevisw.com)

$100 you can roll up your windows with your remote. do a search on "iwindows".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts