E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BMW owners,

I would really like us to organise Adelaide BMW cruise sometime soon...

Maybe something in lines of all day drive to Mannum or something... Nice drive, photo shoot, chat etc etc....

Let me know if somebody is interested....

Goran

·
me
7,819 Posts
Hello BMW owners,

I would really like us to organise Adelaide BMW cruise sometime soon...

Maybe something in lines of all day drive to Mannum or something... Nice drive, photo shoot, chat etc etc....

Let me know if somebody is interested....

Goran
Count me in

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
No offence intended, strictly opinions only.

Having organised all the past events has taught me that as the host or organiser you always decide when, where and what. People here are gonna have different opinions on what they want to do and opinions tend to conflict. Solidify the details knowing you cannot please every single member in here and just hope for the best. Good luck with the cruise!! Looking forward to the pics :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd be interested in a run to the river if I'm available.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok people, how about SUNDAY the 27th of this month sounds... Sharp and early meet at TTP car park at 8.50am for the departure at 9:30.

68km, 1h drive. We can stop at Birdwood for a drink and chat and then continue drive to Mannum. ON the way back, there is a perfect spot for taking pictures...

Let me know,we need at least 6-7 cars...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Melbourne GP weekend... why not I suppose.

6-7 cars would be the whole of the Adelaide community on this forum wouldn't it? ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Melbourne GP weekend... why not I suppose.

6-7 cars would be the whole of the Adelaide community on this forum wouldn't it? ;)

Well everybody that replied so fat would make that magic number of 6-7 cars.. We can do it following weekend if people cant do it due to GP event and take it from there..

I really want to have this cruse before i sell my beemer for an RX-8 GT :thumbsup:

·
me
7,819 Posts
Ok people, how about SUNDAY the 27th of this month sounds... Sharp and early meet at TTP car park at 8.50am for the departure at 9:30.

68km, 1h drive. We can stop at Birdwood for a drink and chat and then continue drive to Mannum. ON the way back, there is a perfect spot for taking pictures...

Let me know,we need at least 6-7 cars...

8:50am early - haha you sound like me.

May I suggest for personal safety reasons we meet at St Agnes shopping centre on the corner of hancock or the Hotel much further up Nth East Road.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, We can still organize something, depend on how many people can rock up.. I was throwing some dates, but have been knocked off because "everybody" is going to Melbourne to see GP.. :facepalm:

·
me
7,819 Posts
Your car looks hot Dwayne. I think you need some spacers front and rear to fatten the stance a little though.
... and about 200 more hp to cope with the tough company

Thanks mate. All the csl gear on it makes it look & blacked out stuff make it look so much better than it did.

You are right but spacers are illegal here and I wouldn't want to run the risk of copping a defect for it because it would take a day or two out of my schedule to get it removed. Might put some new wheels in the budget

1 - 20 of 26 Posts