E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
Well, the problem with doing an "///M" logo in that kind of polish is not the polish:D

It's mostly the BMWNA wants to shoot anything and everything that breathes on their brand:)

The billet caps that we have a VERY nice, and I'm not just saying that because I sell them.

They are easily polished if you like, currently, they are anodized aluminum. Which means, that the silver (or black) finish will most likely last the life of the car and may even outlast the crusher in 30 years when the car is put through it.

The anodized finish is 3/100th of an inch thick and is "finished" not just applied. That is, they have a nice "cut from a stone" feel to them.

Once you get it, what you do with it is up to you. However, BMW *might* go after the guy that you have put the ///M on it for you too:(

That's why we never did it:(

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ok guys, since there is some interest, I'll pressure my supplier a bit more. I'll pm all who've shown interest. all others feel free to PM me, instead of hijacking the thread! =) BTW, the cap does NOT fit V8 engines. So for those of you with M5's or M3 GTR's (right), you're out of luck!

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
Unfortunately, we want to make it a "family" set.

There are two ways we do it:
1) It's $129 for a set of 3 caps - brake ring, radiator, oil.
2) If you HAVE a brake ring, it's $129, but if you are missing one, it's $109.
3) The DME works on E46s ONLY between 99-2000 mid year. Then DME disappears to the instrument cluster.
4) Some E46 330Ci have a brake ring, some have brake cap. You have to check your application.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.