BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Track it
929 Posts
if you put spinners on your BM or anything for that matter, you should be booted off this board for life...Im gonna have to hunt you down....

·
call me kev :D
6,232 Posts
wow..... i know modding is to each his own, but damn.. come on

u honestly think that's a good idea or something?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i've got 19" chrome M3 wheels that will go pretty good with the chrome spinner theme that u wanna achieve.........
let me know if u wanna trade and i am in vancouver

·
Read Only
1,851 Posts
There are a couple of pics of 3ers with spinners... this one is courtesy of pmmeke in a thread he posted a while ago

There are you happy now? That poor poor car:cry:

·
Believe it!!!
843 Posts
saw this car last night parked in Pasadena CA...

i was :yikes:

must be :pimpin:

doubleloseven said:
There are a couple of pics of 3ers with spinners... this one is courtesy of pmmeke in a thread he posted a while ago

·
Registered
92 Posts
doubleloseven said:

Thank God he left the gas door open. I wanted to see his gas cap so bad.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,294 Posts
Hey VENDETTA, is that your car thats going to be in Performance BMW next month???????:dunno:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
to say the truth i've been thinking of getting the spinner ever since i got my first set of 18" chrome wheels....but then i decided to upgrade to 19" instead of getting the spinners

now i am beginning to have the urge to get the spinners again but i haven't been able to track down any 19" spinners .......they are only offered in 18", 20", and 22" ........ most dealer that i asked recommend 18" but i think i might look a little small on 19" ....... i was thinking what if i use 20" spinners on my 19" wheels will it be too big that it rubs on the tires??

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
OK if any of you want to know why it's a bad idea to put spinners on any E46 BMW, just look at the guy in the backround of the white bmw w/spinners pic above. AWESOME chain buddy.

·
'a certain moderator'
35,572 Posts
spinners are probly a bad idea, specially on a BMW.... but i rather like the amp placement on that white bimmer, original.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.