BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brembo 14" BBK and Bilstein PSS9 are finally installed. The PSS9 are at the lowest setting and I am pretty certain I am going to raise them a notch.

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Lowest setting as in ride height or as in stiffness? Regardless, looks downright pimp. I love the PG3's and BBK look! What difference do you notice in braking?

AdamR

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
i'd say leave the front, but raise the rear a little bit.... look so :pimpin: tho, contrats

-brendan

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Very nice! They look amazing! Coils and BBK's are the two of the best performance mods you can do.:thumbup: :bow:

There is goin to be a few lucky fanatics getting the Brembo 14" and 12.6" brake kits VERY soon. Those who are considering should not miss out on the Group Buy! See Group Buy forum for more details:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
digitalgm said:
Lowest setting as in ride height or as in stiffness? Regardless, looks downright pimp. I love the PG3's and BBK look! What difference do you notice in braking?

AdamR
Lowest setting in height. Stiffness is at 7. Didn't really drive her to extreme yet but the few times I hit the brake it sort of knocked me forward from the power -- takes some getting used to I suppose :D

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
John from jersey said:
Very nice! They look amazing! Coils and BBK's are the two of the best performance mods you can do.:thumbup: :bow:

There is goin to be a few lucky fanatics getting the Brembo 14" and 12.6" brake kits VERY soon. Those who are considering should not miss out on the Group Buy! See Group Buy forum for more details:thumbup:
I saw the group buy you are hosting, I HIGHLY recommend people get in while they can. I paid retail price (over $3200) I wish I knew about the savings beforehand.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
jonb325ci said:

I saw the group buy you are hosting, I HIGHLY recommend people get in while they can. I paid retail price (over $3200) I wish I knew about the savings beforehand.
ya i was suprised we achieved such low prices...maybe if they ever do develop a rear kit for the E46 3er..we can have another Gb you wont miss out on:thumbup:

Keep up the great work with the car! :pimpin:

·
Registered
649 Posts
can i have your rims :) :bow::bow:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,502 Posts
jonb325ci said:
Enhance the size about 15x, print, and glue them on existing rims! The cheapest way to upgrade
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Very nice BBK and Brembo is the way to go and good choice on PSS9 :D What size rims are those 18" or 19"?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yellowmann said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Very nice BBK and Brembo is the way to go and good choice on PSS9 :D What size rims are those 18" or 19"?
They are 18x8.5 in the front. I had H&R 10mm spacers figuring I would need them to fit the 14" caliper but to my surprise they fit perfectly without the use of a spacer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts