E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of a readily available anti-sieze. Something that can be applied to some bolts, hubs etc to stop them locking up?

I went to bunnings but the guy there was no help at all.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Harbor Freight or any tool store should have some. Not sure where your located or whats around.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,774 Posts
I just have to make sure you're not putting anti-seize on your wheel bolts...and when on wheel/hub/rotor, keep it away from the holes. It's far more important for wheels to stay on then for you to be able to get them off. Just saying! I hope you knew this, but I don't know what you know you know!

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just have to make sure you're not putting anti-seize on your wheel bolts...and when on wheel/hub/rotor, keep it away from the holes. It's far more important for wheels to stay on then for you to be able to get them off. Just saying! I hope you knew this, but I don't know what you know you know!
:) Purely on the hub and well away from the holes.

Thank you Donald Rumsfeld:)

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Oh, no. I hope I don't remind you of him in any way, unless if he used you say, "you know you know" you know.

Was that it?
He was famous for a speech where he talked about "the known knowns and the unknown knowns and the unknown unknowns" It got complicated so I may have them in the wrong order.

You just reminded me of that :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts