BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another power fold M3 mirror for Sedan(replica)

I also get it from ebay. All the power, memory and auto fold working great.

For video right click HERE and save as

Ps sorry for the dark video

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
um... not to rain on your parade.... but is it just me or does the paint on your mirrors look a lot lighter than your car's paint
other than that, it looks good, how much did u get them for?

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Presns323i said:
um... not to rain on your parade.... but is it just me or does the paint on your mirrors look a lot lighter than your car's paint
other than that, it looks good, how much did u get them for?
Thanks, from the picture it looks ligher but may be is the flashlight. I got it for $300 same as CarFreak

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hakjai said:
i want to know how much as well and is it the same for the coupes?? or do they use a different size
the coupe and sedan mirror base is not same. If you have coupe you should just get the OEM M3 mirror instead.

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Straz 330Ci said:
Vid looks cool...cant wait to have these...
Thanks,
when I bid on ebay I'm not even know can powerfold all I want is m3 style mirror but power fold is nice too.

·
Asik Ajee !
589 Posts
ecng said:

the seller ID is kensu903, I bought it like 3 week ago but I think you should wait for Rennsport
Do u still have the user's email address ? what is the exact word that i need to type on ebay ? i still cant find it on ebay.

Whats with rennsport ? why do i need to wait ? i think ur s is so cool !

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
makonto said:

Do u still have the user's email address ? what is the exact word that i need to type on ebay ? i still cant find it on ebay.

Whats with rennsport ? why do i need to wait ? i think ur s is so cool !
I send you PM about the seller email address. I think rennsport have a group buy of the power fold mirror soon. check here for detail http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122750

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jlevi said:
Why weren't all these replicas out when i was in dire need of M3 mirrors? :banghead: :ben:
well, I think your OEM still look better and you have a coupe. But for our sedan is a great news.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts