E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Wanted to share this with you. Bought the Phosphyre's from JLevi (wich i had EXCELLENT service)and i am very please to post this pic of my 330. JLevi told me at that time i was his first canadian customer. So far in the area of Montreal,Canada, i have not seen other E46s with this mod. Hopefully will influence local guys to do this most do mod. :thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
Wow, Steph, You didn't tell me your car was so sexy! :wow:
Glad you finally got the kit up and running... since then we've shipped a pretty good number of kits to Canada, but none to Montreal... we actually have a company in Canada buying wholesale from us, to save us all shipping charges :eeps:

Enjoy them!
JL

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
Steph, I have a question.
I'm not positive whether or not we shipped you reflective tape. Many of my foreign customers remark that they don't have an OSH or a Home Depot there... what is the name of a store I could tell them that would offer the reflective tape that you used on your halos?

Thanks
JL

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jlevi said:
I'm not positive whether or not we shipped you reflective tape. Many of my foreign customers remark that they don't have an OSH or a Home Depot there... what is the name of a store I could tell them that would offer the reflective tape that you used on your halos?

Thanks
JL
You now what? I bought the aluminium tape at a local "no name" hardware store. I think it's pretty unusual that your foreigh customers (not in Canada) are having a hard time. :dunno:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jdr said:
What is the reflective tape for?
It is actually a non transparent tape that can support high heat degrees that you stick behind the enhanced plastic rings so that there won't be any reflection of the halos on your light housing, creating a yoak effect.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,130 Posts
jlevi said:

Thanks
JL
canadian tire

Q

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.