BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
blk325 said:
If KSE does not reply by Sunday, then I am going to take the necessary actions and file a claim with paypal
Join the club.
I have waited since april 12th from the group buy painted grilles from [email protected]

Wonder if the same paint shop is reponsible for both goup buys?
HUMMMMMM

Not hating just geting upset about sponsers not reponding to emails or pm's :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
The communication between some sponsors has been less than adequate lately. I've been following this thread closely and it's becoming a mind opener for me in the near future. Modbargains/Bimmian keeps telling me that the painted grills were going to be back in stock next week, no next week, well maybe a week or two! Well, it's been well over a month now and nothing more is in stock than it was when I first asked them. This group buy in particular has been a complete fiasco and I am glad I didn't participate. I just got fed up and went ahead with the REVI group buy and I should get my painted grill tomorrow (fingers and toes are crossed.) So far, I have been really pleased with REVI and his group buys and he keeps in direct contact up with his group buyers. This is what keeps me coming back for more. I think lately it's been quantity verses quality and this causes a lot to go down hill from there.

P.S. I hope I am over speculating and this will all clear up, but until then I am pretty sure that we have been partially let down by some of our beneficiary sponsors.

·
Registered
192 Posts
idon't get it. if kse can't supply the demand and can't even respond to inquiries just give us our money back so we can at least move on and give the other group buys a chance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did everyone end up getting their grills from this group buy yet? I am still waiting for mine. I have requested my money be returned via Paypal but KSE is not responding. Does anyone know Kelvin or a number where he can be reached?

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,843 Posts
heatmiser said:
Did everyone end up getting their grills from this group buy yet? I am still waiting for mine. I have requested my money be returned via Paypal but KSE is not responding. Does anyone know Kelvin or a number where he can be reached?
Here it is, posted on another thread and check out this thread for all those peeps that were unhappy about him - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2908415#post2908415

kbcaleb said:
I show the following on a whois for ownership

Whois DB return for KSE
---------------
Administrative Contact:
Kwong, Kelvin
722 S Bixel Street A609
Los Angeles, California 90017
United States

Brain hosting is out of NY so i suspect this might be his contact.

bigbook.com listing
--------------------
Kelvin Kwong
722 S Bixel St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 688 - 4035

This is all public info from a simple whois and bigbook.com for cross comparison. :str8pimpi

381 - 388 of 388 Posts