E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to E46s as I just sold my E90 for a 02 330ci coupe so I dont really know a lot about the fitment on them.
Looking at getting Aodhan DS08 18x8.5 35mm offset with some 245/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens (Squared)

Im okay with rolling the fenders just wondering if anyone knows whether or not this will rub or poke out too much. Please lmk!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Not even close. You’re well within your margins with that setup unless you’re slammed on coils maybe. Otherwise, totally okay.

Point of note: If you’re riding on stock suspension, the front tires are going to be shorter than OE (24.7 vs 25), which may slightly increase front wheel arch gap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not even close. You’re well within your margins with that setup unless you’re slammed on coils maybe. Otherwise, totally okay.

Point of note: If you’re riding on stock suspension, the front tires are going to be shorter than OE (24.7 vs 25), which may slightly increase front wheel arch gap.
Bit of a late response but thank you very much! I ordered the wheels along with BC Coilovers now im just waiting for the wheels to come in! Dont plan on slamming the car as the roads around me are pretty garbage year round. If fenders need rolling thats perfectly fine.

more wheel gap means more room to lower it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.