E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Another Fanatics (Indonesian Chapter) preview in Motor Magazine - Long Overdue...

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  dronell19 
#1 ·
This article have been posted a month ago, but we all been very busy and never have a chance to scan and post it.. Soo without further due I present to you the famous.... :thanks:

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
m3on20z said:
Nope...Its MAE001's ride...looks VERY similar to Hansen's ride tho...:)

Congrats bro, on maikng the Article...:thumbup::bow:
It's hansen's whip allright :) I have a pre-facelift sedan LOL. Hansen, what did I tell you before, we should post pics of our rides side by side so that people can start pointing our the different mods our rides have :p

Btw, congrats on the mag coverage!! is my ride worthy enuff for Motor too?? LOL

#19 ·
:thumbup:

Who is from Bogor? or the mods is done in Bogor?

#21 ·
dronell19 said:
extassy - I work in Bogor. I live in Jakarta. The guy who works for the magazine is from Bogor. I got my wheels from a shop in Bogor :D
where do u work and which shop in Bogor...? I know a lot of people there... Most of my family lives there (also my ex-girlfriends)... BTW is it hard to get an M3 there, I heard it is tough and very expensive... Your car look "sick" man :thumbup:

#22 ·
I work at the Mitsubishi Bogor (PT Prabu Pendawa Motor). The shop I got my wheels from is Antelope down in Jl Pahlawan.

There's a used M3 up for sale right for Rp 800 million. It's hard, it's expensive, you name it.

#23 ·
dronell19 said:
I work at the Mitsubishi Bogor (PT Prabu Pendawa Motor). The shop I got my wheels from is Antelope down in Jl Pahlawan.

There's a used M3 up for sale right for Rp 800 million. It's hard, it's expensive, you name it.
:yikes: that's about US$85,000.... Better save up if I plan to go back home soon or get a nice and good paying job LOL... Your car must be very expensive too... especially with all those sweet mods!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.