E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are advantages/disadvantages of each?

i really like the quad exhaust look (as does my wife!); how much extra work will be needed to fit the the Eisenmann to my M-tech rear?

i'm looking for an exhaust that won't be too loud & that will also pass VA inspection

oh yeah, w/o factoring in price (i believe both are priced similarly)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
The quad exhaust is really custom looking and really does look damn sweet on the modified mtech rear. Thing is... it does absolutely nothing for performance. At all. So you're spending a ton more money on the exhaust, the underbody modifications, and the bumper modifications. Is it worth it? If your goal is all show, then maybe. But if not, save all the trouble (and possibly additional money) and go with the TSE3. It is one of the most aggressive yet most refined exhausts out there on the market. I;ve had mine in for longer than anyone, nearly 3 months, and its nothing short of astonishing between the sound and the craftsmanship alone.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JCz04Bimmer said:
the underbody modifications, and the bumper modifications
i was under the impression that the only modifications required were to the bumper; what kind of underbody modifications are necessary? thanks.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any other opinions/thoughts?

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one more ^

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
With the Eisemann you are right there are no underbody modifications, I was going to go with quads but dont like how far apart the exhaust pipes are. If it were me I would get the UUC TSE3 it sounds wicked!!!!! :D :drool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts