BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
lol no matter how many times I put it back on the holder it's always dangling the next time I open the trunk.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
i do not have said green trunk latch on my '01. hope i don'tt get locked my the trunk.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
If you ever get locked in your trunk and you just so happen to be missing the green latch release and do not have folding seats, you can easily get someones attention by accessing your set of pliers or wrenches in your trunk tool kit and begin to remove the nuts on your taillights. Once removed, push out your taillights and stick your arm out and wave frantically!!!!

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
me too but i have folding rear seats so I'd end up in the car anyway :D
Thanks, if I was ever locked in my trunk I probably would be too panicked to realize both of my seats fold down too LOL... though I don't know why I would be in my trunk in the first place.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
If you ever get locked in your trunk and you just so happen to be missing the green latch release and do not have folding seats, you can easily get someones attention by accessing your set of pliers or wrenches in your trunk tool kit and begin to remove the nuts on your taillights. Once removed, push out your taillights and stick your arm out and wave frantically!!!!
That would be difficult with your hands duct taped behind your back.

·
Registered
814 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I wanna lock myself in my trunk now

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

1 - 20 of 23 Posts