E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a set of 19" SSR GT3 but it didn't come with the valve stems. :bawling: :banghead: It requires a 90 degree angled valve stems and the local installer don't carry this special valve stems. I can call back to where I bought these wheels but they closed in weekends. Can anyone tell me on where could I find and buy this stuff or where could I ordered in the NET to ship overnight. Please Help.....Thanks.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Jcabigas said:
I just recently bought a set of 19" SSR GT3 but it didn't come with the valve stems. :bawling: :banghead: It requires a 90 degree angled valve stems and the local installer don't carry this special valve stems. I can call back to where I bought these wheels but they closed in weekends. Can anyone tell me on where could I find and buy this stuff or where could I ordered in the NET to ship overnight. Please Help.....Thanks.
Your Forum Sponsor carries both the wheels and the valve stems (which we would have included with the wheels in the first place).

Unfortunately the soonest I could have the valve stems to you is Tuesday, since the next shipping day is Monday.

If you're not able to get them sooner and would like them, just give me a call.

:thumbup:

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Gary. I would have ordered these wheels from you (Tirerack) but the wheels are not available till 6/25/04 on silver finish and 8/3/04 on black satin finish. If nobody can help me this weekends then I will definitely inform you to place an order. Tuesday is fine. :thanks: .....Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.