E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to BUY some quality Angel eyes for my 02 E46 can anyone
recommend some one in the Bay Area.. Also may need them installed if the
price is right..

·
Site Sponsor
18,391 Posts
Looking to BUY some quality Angel eyes for my 02 E46 can anyone
recommend some one in the Bay Area.. Also may need them installed if the
price is right..

We install angel eyes kits.
Drop on by M-F, we can pop it into the car in about 1 hour and you'll have the best angel eyes kit with the best quality work (over 500+ installed just last year and over 150 this year already).

·
Registered
103 Posts
We install angel eyes kits.
Drop on by M-F, we can pop it into the car in about 1 hour and you'll have the best angel eyes kit with the best quality work (over 500+ installed just last year and over 150 this year already).
The worst customer service in the world. being ran by 2 guys. if they dont mess up on ur order they are great, but once u have to get on the phone with them, they wont hesitate to call u 4 letter words and talk to u like trash. HORRIBLE. i recomend the angel eyes for sure. but the people running it can lick my ****. =] good luck

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
our customer service was fine with you but you have an incompetent installer
he claimed he didn't get all th eparts when he did
then you had your mom call in to ***** us out for a missing part that was never missing
your installer installed the angel eyes wiring harness on the fog lights
then you paid for another one, only you claimed to have never gotten it but tracking showed you did
we had to overnight you another part on our cost FREE just to help your installer
only to find out that it was the same part your clueless installer already installed wrong
to top it off, your installer and your mom called with major attitude
our owner even spent 30 minutes on the phone with your installer walking him through step by step how to do his job
don't worry, your parts are still covered under warranty despite all this
Tim K. Sales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts