E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've just bought Angel eyes and it comes with the 4 rings and 2 inverters and i have no idea how to install them, my car is a BMW 320i E46 03' and i was hoping that you guys would know how to install them cause i have absolutely no idea

·
Registered
'03 E46 325i with 6MT & LSD
2,011 Posts
You didn't answer my question. I know you're in Sydney, but whereabouts in Sydney are you? If you take some pictures and post them, we can see what wires you have. I installed my Umnitza V4's relatively quickly; the only difference is that our RHD cars have a brake equipment where US based cars have the drug bin.

Going off the top of my head, you need to run the wires from the driver side headlight onto the positive terminal, then run a wire across the engine bay (i kept mine in the shrouding located on the cabin air filter housing), and then tap the +12V wire in the ECU box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You didn't answer my question. I know you're in Sydney, but whereabouts in Sydney are you? If you take some pictures and post them, we can see what wires you have. I installed my Umnitza V4's relatively quickly; the only difference is that our RHD cars have a brake equipment where US based cars have the drug bin.

Going off the top of my head, you need to run the wires from the driver side headlight onto the positive terminal, then run a wire across the engine bay (i kept mine in the shrouding located on the cabin air filter housing), and then tap the +12V wire in the ECU box.
im around burwood area, and my mate is coming tomorrow to help me install them i think i got this ahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.