BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yeah my xenon bulb blew out and im taking it in to get it replaced but right now im worried if i get the uminitza wireless angel eyes later on it might void my warranty after i install it and then i can't get any of my lighting fixed again, does anyone know if it will? please help and if any of you guys live down in so cal can you tell me witch bmw dealers are the easiest to deal with cuz ive heard bad things about long beach thanks alot guys

·
Registered
279 Posts
well yeah my xenon bulb blew out and im taking it in to get it replaced but right now im worried if i get the uminitza wireless angel eyes later on it might void my warranty after i install it and then i can't get any of my lighting fixed again, does anyone know if it will? please help and if any of you guys live down in so cal can you tell me witch bmw dealers are the easiest to deal with cuz ive heard bad things about long beach thanks alot guys
im wondering the same thing ill let u know if i find out anything and warrenty issues bro

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts
The dealer cannot void your warranty or refuse fixing an issue with your car unless they can specifically link a said problem to one of your aftermarket modifications. Research the Magnusson Moss Warranty act, it is the dealer's prerogative to prove that a mod has caused a stock part to fail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts