BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just ordered the ijdm toy led switchback angel eyes, I am wondering which wires I should splice into to get the blinker function. I also have an led decoder on my corner lights to keep my led light bulbs from hyper flashing. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? My problem is I don't know which wires I need to wire up, I have a ground ( black wire), power (red wire), and I think a flash (yellow wire). The directions say to wire in the power to a blue striped wire near the fire wall. Don't know which loom to go through, also it is an acc 12+ wire. They said that the yellow needs to wire up to the side marker. Also I am gonna want to wire in a fuse so I don't end up ruining all this work I'm gonna have to do. Has anyone used this kit before. Also I don't have xenon headlights and the kit is for xenon headlight, is that gonna be a problem?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a great guide, but I bought ijdmtoy angel eyes and they're switchbacks, I have to hand wire these and I don't think this guide is going to cross over well. I need a turn signal wire and I need a acc 12+ and a ground, and I don't what gauge wire to buy or if I should wire in a fuse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts