E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't like it when I go to the mall and have to park in a tight spot.

I don't like it if I park further away and someone parks right next to me very close just to piss me off.

I always do a walk about around my car when I get back to it at the mall parking lot

I always turn around to admire it when I am walking away from it.

I hate it when girls hit their heels while getting in

I hate it when people close the door on their way out while pushing on the window.

Hi, My name is Aleksandar, I live in toronto. The current weather is. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/cities/can/toronto_ON.htm

That is 0 degrees Celcius.
32 F

Freezing rain.

-6 Degrees celcius with wind chill.

My car is in my garage for storage for this winter. It has gathered some dust in there since the fall. I don't like to see it dirty.

I JUST WASHED IT. I can't feel my ears, nose, hands and I am all wet and kind of my clothes are frozen.

Am I an e46 fanatic, do I belong here?
:dunno:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, and another thing. I have the electronic seat positioning system. I hate it when friends are in the passenger seat, and they want to pull the seat up a little if they were chilling back in it. And they freaking keep all their weight on it while pressing the button to make it vertial again. You can hear the little engine/motor struggling inside. "uhhhhh"

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
You most definately are an E46fanatic!

Except the part where it says no mods yet. Start with clears, then there's no turning back.

·
ti-m-e
1,837 Posts
CP6NJA said:

I don't like it if I park further away and someone parks right next to me very close just to piss me off.

I always do a walk about around my car when I get back to it at the mall parking lot

I hate it when people close the door on their way out while pushing on the window.

:ben:

1. this also pisses me off, there's a "million" other spaces in the area but they have to park right next to me. i will never understand.

2. i check it everywhere i park except at home

3. most definetly, on top of that i park it near the window of my office so i can admire it and realize why i'm working so hard.

4. geez, will these people ever understand that it's not a rigid structure, what the hell is the door handle for...

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Sound about the same as me, but I close my car by the window always, I can't push the door then it get fingerprints on it. I close it just but the base of the window almost on teh door though. One day when I parked about 4miles away from eveyone else I came back to find a Topaz M3 parked right next to me on the right and on the left a Black Dodge Viper. I didn't mind that, I knew they felt my passion all 3 of our cars were so clean you could eat off of them :thumbup:

·
Registered
695 Posts
CP6NJA said:

haha I look back too and hate when people close the door by the window:banghead:

·
Registered
642 Posts
The one thing I don't like is the "NO MODS YET"

Come on...at least clears!!!:pimpin:

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
i do the same shiet u do.............my rule for other people getting into the car is..........ass first, then lift your fukin legs and put them onto my mats w/o touching anything in the process.........and also do not touch my windows inside or my wood trim............fukin ladies and their hand nails:banghead:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CSHFLW said:
The one thing I don't like is the "NO MODS YET"

Come on...at least clears!!!:pimpin:
Its comming, in the spring, I will be modding my car like crazy, I don't like to do it peice by peice, I like to do it all at once. Go into the garage Stock, come out, Fanatic.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
what most pisses me off is when girls start dancing. with their fokin jeans i think their going tor rip my leather. its like everytime someone who gets in my car its like i hyave to baby sit. dont touch that dont do this be carefull when your getting out. dont push the door with the window. and wherever i park no matter how far away thier is always some dumbasss bastard with his crappy car taking up more space than he is suppose to. sometimes i cant get in my car since the doors are sol long and the ******* parked very near my door. i tell ya. but what i most hate about it is i have a friend that he is like 290 pounds i knew him since i am little he is like a brother to me. everytime he wants to see my interior he doesnt sit, he throws hes fat ass on my sport seats. we get into a fight cus o that. damn. honestly the max people i put in my car are 2 my girl and whoever the f***k else that has to weight between 120-220 pounds.

·
Registered
70 Posts
dude, i thought i was the only one, my chick always talks s*** about how much i love my ride. finally i have found some one just like me, you're a true fanatic, i hate every thing you hate, so true, so true, so so true!!!:thumbup:

ohh, one more thing, when i go some where, i only look for parkings all the way to the side right next to the curb, and park as close as i can to the curb side, so at least i don't have to worry about one side being hit by those piece of s***s.:ben: :flipoff:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
therocket808 said:
dude, i thought i was the only one, my chick always talks s*** about how much i love my ride. finally i have found some one just like me, you're a true fanatic, i hate every thing you hate, so true, so true, so so true!!!:thumbup:

ohh, one more thing, when i go some where, i only look for parkings all the way to the side right next to the curb, and park as close as i can to the curb side, so at least i don't have to worry about one side being hit by those piece of s***s.:ben: :flipoff:
HAHAHHA
Thanks to all of your comments, i made my girlfriend read this discussion. ahhahahah

she says " oh my god, there are more of you out there " she means fanatics, hahahahhahaha.
She always *****es at me for being so picky about my car, but now I think that she sees that I am not the only one...

hehehhe
:thumbup: :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts