E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
pinoyfanatic
8,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a picture of the OEM Aluminium Black Cube Interior Trims? How does that look like? :confused:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I actually would if I was on your side of the pond - I wanted the matt chrome trim but its not an option on ///M-Tech cars in the UK

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
ACS Rob said:
Is it a dull finish? :confused: How does it look compared to CF?
Rob,
I was actually considering either going with the OEM black cube trim or black ACS CF trim (do a search to see my earlier threads regarding this topic). For the money that you would spend buying the OEM black cube trim (assuming you buy it new from BMW), you could spend an extra few hundred dollars more and buy the ACS CF trim (afterall, you told me the other day over PM that you're buying the ACS CF steering wheel and the matching trim would look great with that steering wheel). From the pics I've seen of the black cube trim, it does look a little duller compared to the ACS CF trim, but both are nice looking trims.

·
pinoyfanatic
8,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The trims for the coupe is about $1000 less compared to the ACS. I just can't see myself spending that much for just interior trims. :dunno: Don't get me wrong...I would love to have the ACS :thumbup:

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
cactusman said:
bah they look the same to me black nugget, CF practically the same thing
Maybe from a distance they both might look similar, but if you look at them up close, clearly they both look different. I recently posted pics of my new ACS CF trim, so feel free to do a search for my posting. One of the pics I posted in that posting was a close-up picture of the ACS CF trim. Compare that to an up-close pic of the black cube trim and then tell us if you still think they look the same. :)

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
ACS Rob said:
The trims for the coupe is about $1000 less compared to the ACS. I just can't see myself spending that much for just interior trims. :dunno: Don't get me wrong...I would love to have the ACS :thumbup:
Oops, my fault, Rob. I forgot you have a coupe. Everything I mentioned in my earlier thread about the price difference in trims was in specific reference to sedan trims. You're right, the coupe trims are more expensive since you also have the trim on the armrests.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts