E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks "so fresh so clean"!! Any plans on adding a carbon fiber lip or leaving it the way it is?? Great selection!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M2KBlitz22 said:
Looks "so fresh so clean"!! Any plans on adding a carbon fiber lip or leaving it the way it is?? Great selection!!

I am thinking about carbon fiber splitters and black out grille over the winter. Waiting for HID's.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BMWERKEN said:
Nice and clean ride...perhaps some rims next...or even better...DDE's :evil:

This is my winter setup. I recently took the wheels off. Winter sucks here in New England. DDE's would be nice if I can get a set that looks exactly like the factory ones that come on the E39's. I not feelin the blue looking Halos.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
ReggaeBoy said:
I am thinking about carbon fiber splitters and black out grille over the winter. Waiting for HID's.
should look nice...

·
Eurowerkz Midwest
5,005 Posts
I love the M-Tech. Nice selection. Go for the CS Splitters. They look great with the M-Tech bumper. I am planning on getting both. Very nice though! :thumbup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bimmerchop said:
where in CT are you located? AW and JB are my 2 favorite colors
I live in Windsor. Your car is Nice ! I think it's one of the best looking sedan's on this board. Keep up the good work. You inspire some of the newcomers to the game !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts