BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says...im just trying to get a feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying the Monitor, hub pro, and a 1/2 din DVD player i have.
I will also include the video player from alpine (KCE 415i) it allows you to play your ipod videos and music on the screen and be controlled from the screen...**will also include IPOD FULLSPEED CABLE**
Like normal all cable wire etcc are included. Unit was placed under my seat...worked very well under there. no problems and very easy access to add other things.
Looking for reasonable offers...so shoot me offers...i wont bite...
pm or email (email is faster)
[email protected]
p.s If I do decide to sell...unit is still in car so buyer please be patient :)

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Like the title says...im just trying to get a feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying the Monitor, hub pro, and a 1/2 din DVD player i have.
I will also include the video player from alpine (KCE 415i) it allows you to play your ipod videos and music on the screen and be controlled from the screen.
Like normal all cable wire etcc are included. Unit was placed under my seat...worked very well under there. no problems and very easy access to add other things.
Looking for reasonable offers...so shoot me offers...i wont bite...
pm or email (email is faster)
[email protected]
p.s If I do decide to sell...unit is still in car so buyer please be patient :)

will it fit under a powered seat? Where is the HU mounted? Under the seat with the VHUB?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm not sure if it will fit under a powered seat...i have manual ones...but the hub pro is very thin...there is a rail type thing on the floor that mounts the 2 front bolts of the seat and when the unit is on the floor its lower than that...as for HU what do u mean by that? headunit?.....the HU is the hubpro...everything connects to it like a headunit...and the screen has a ai-net wire i believe that controls everything connected to the hub via touchscreen...

·
Registered
222 Posts
the hub will fit under a power seat. mine is under the passenger seat.

would you by any chance sell me just the screen/benzel?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Bro,

I'm interested in buying your setup. MY main interest is that I have a clean OEM like double din unit that features navigation and cell phone bluetooth compatibility. I do not care for the other features such as ipod etc...

Was it easy to install the unit?

Thanks
Stephen
Honestly no. I like to take my time and hide and make everything neat. it involved removing the center console and driver and passenger seats. This is a very clean OEM like double din....you can see from the pics...as for bluetooth capabilities there a little lacking. You have to buy another module to make it work flawlessly, the module basically interupts what ever your listening to and puts your phone call on the speakers.

interested, does it have navi on it?
Yes. I can include the navi, but it will raise the price. PM me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have everything. But the only thing that I was not including was the 7" Bluetooth screen (TME-740bt)...because one of the ribbons ripped. So I can include it if someone is good with fixing that kind of thing...its small tho...
The sale includes the following:
-Mybimmer.net Tme740bt bezel
-tme740bt Alpine screen Broken* (if wanted)
-Vehicle hub pro Vpa B222
-1/2 Din jensen DVD/VCD/CD player
-Ipod FULLspeed cable
-Kce415i Alpine Ipod Video Connector
***All you would need is a screen & a navigation unit (I can include Portable Blackbird I and Dock for another $250)***
Im looking to get $700 Shipped for it all.
Thanks
Jon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts