Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Alpine

Votes: 12 60.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time deciding between these two head units. They are around the same price, but that doesnt really matter I just want to get the better one of the two. What would you guys pick, the Pioneer or Alpine? Please help me decide ASAP!

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
alpine has never failed me. dont get me wrong, pioneer is awesome as well though

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Can't go wrong with either imo.... seem's as though Alpines always a step behind with their headunits dunno if their quite as skeptical about touch screens as i still am...dunno but i will tell you a friend put that Pioneer in not to long ago and its just sick.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also forgot to mentio the Pioneer has a TV tuner, so your not just stuck with the same old DVDs all the time. It looks a lot cooler then Alpine too. Damn I am confused right now

·
- FAMOUS -
206 Posts
my vote is for the Alpine IVA-D900. it's currently on my wish list. every time i see that screen i'm impressed by the clarity and sharpness. very sweet unit

aaron

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
yea the screen quality on the alpine d900 exceeds most headunits. i believe last year one of sony's monitors won be picture quality, but alpine conquered this year

·
Registered
284 Posts
Definetely go with the alpine, best resolution out there and you can always add a tv tuner and nav to it if you want. It cost me over 2 g's when I got it, price is alot better now.

This review might help you make up your mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts